Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Hardest (Flash) Video Game Ever

A few months ago when I first got my laptop, I was browsing NeoGaf (this will be a common theme on this blog) and I stumbled upon a thread that interested me entitled "The Hardest Flash Game Ever."  I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable person when it comes to video games, but I never heard about this title.

Winnie the Pooh Baseball

I'm pretty sure there's a few laughs at the title, but when the game is played, I guarantee frustration will set in.  Even though the game is in Japanese, a few instructions are needed for a degree of success.  The left mouse button is used to swing.  Winnie can be moved using the mouse.  Finally, the outline of the bat with the green sweet spot is what gives the best chance to hit home runs.  Eeyore is easy once you understand how he pitches.  After him, the only thing I can wish is luck.  Piglet is a cheater and the final boss is just unfair.  Have fun, MrKENnedDY has signed out....

No comments:

Post a Comment